||Please, bear with the gaps until it is time for them to be appropriately filled.
|This page has missing content or no content at all! Beef it up with some information before it is lost to the void.
Oricka Rourst is a secondary troll in Vast Error. Her associated alchemic sigil is Brass.
In Oricka's trollodex entry, her bullet points are listed as:
- mild-mannered machinator
- first aid first-timer
- expanses away, but close to home
Oricka's name is a reference to the character Oreko from .flow, a Yume Nikki fangame. Oricka could also possibly come from the Czech work "říčka", which translates to "small/tiny river".
Oricka falls under the very endangered violetblood caste of Repiton. It's stated that her lusus is dead and that she lives in a cave resembling it.
After an incident implied to have involved an unnamed "mob", Oricka, with the help of Secily, went into hiding in a bluff near the shores. The scars adorning her body and face appear to have originated in said incident. Since then, she was forbidden from building weapons.  However, by the time Secily arrives at her hive, Oricka seems to not pay it much mind. 
Her hive is as messy as the landfill near which she resides, although she doesn't at all seem to mind the clutter. 
Upon receiving some alarming message by a mysterious Discorpse user by the nickname obnoxiousAntidote, Oricka sets up her defense lasers, unknowingly putting Secily in harm's way.
Personality and Traits
Oricka is shown to be very excitable, optimistic, and talkative. She is fond of using both puns and nicknames for people she cares for.
Secily describes her as a "Mechanical Genius". Oricks has built a large array of gadgets, including Secily's visor. She has also modified her helmet to display various emoji as she speaks, which is reflected in her quirk.
She refuses the aid from the Repiton Corporation and despises it. She also refuses to use the Corporate-run Skorpe chat client, opting to use Discorpse instead. She tends to have a very "raunchy" outlook on Repitonian systems.
Oricka is very ashamed of her past ambitions and is always experimenting with new machines to help others. She constantly exhibits the "turning a bad situation into a good one" mindset, always having the need to feel useful instead of helpless.
Oricka is Necron's matesprit. They have known each other for about ten sweeps , and they are shown to have strong feelings for one another.  Despite this, Oricka and Necron are not bonded as of the events of Snowbound Blood Volume 7.
- Her would-be classpect is Maid of Heart.
- There is a Big Daddy suit in the background of the entrance to her hive.
- She built Secily a drone named YVES that was based on Secily's departed lusus.
- She resembles .flow character Oreko, a character also known for building machines.
Oricka on the Volume 4 character select.
Oricka on the Volume 4 chapter select.
- ↑ Snowbound Blood: Volume Four. When she was first relocated here, she said that the bluff reminded her a lot of her deadly, departed lusus. Deconreconstruction. May 24, 2019.
- ↑ Snowbound Blood: Volume Four. Anyway, she was a highblood in peril and the mob wasn't interested in arguing with both you and your sword, so you got her off the hook eventually. But not without some... complications. Medical ones. Deconreconstruction. May 24, 2019.
- ↑ Snowbound Blood: Volume Four. SECILY: 27.Ng3 Oh my god Oricka. What in the all-mother's name does the Non-Destruction Agreement have to do with it? ...Ra4
SECILY: 28.b3 Other than the fact that it's the reason why you absolutely, positively can *not* be building another one of these contraptions? ...Ra2 Deconreconstruction. May 24, 2019.
- ↑ Snowbound Blood: Volume Four. SECILY: 26.axb4 You don't seriously mean to tell me that you've been building more of your "little machines" again, do you? ...Rxb4 Deconreconstruction. May 24, 2019.
- ↑ Snowbound Blood: Volume Four. That's an exaggeration, which is unlike you. Her room isn't that bad. Maybe it's the blood in your eyes that's talking. Seeing at all is pretty hard right now. Oricka doesn't seem fazed by your fussing though. Deconreconstruction. May 24, 2019.
- ↑ Snowbound Blood: Volume Four. ORICKA: oh right yeah i guess i did just unleash a barrage of laser artillery at you LMAO :yikes: Deconreconstruction. May 24, 2019.
- ↑ Snowbound Blood: Volume Four. She's always been somewhat of a mechanical genius. But the problem with genius is that every so often it can make you do something very, VERY stupid. Deconreconstruction. May 24, 2019.
- ↑ Snowbound Blood: Volume Four. ORICKA: so what youre saying is :thinking: :thinking:
ORICKA: i should just dial up the corporate COPS :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
ORICKA: well sorry but im just not that kind of person! :yikes: Deconreconstruction. May 24, 2019.
- ↑ Snowbound Blood: Volume Four. SECILY: 10.O-O-O Not that I could have called you in the first place! You don't have a voice connection here, and I don't know how to work that ridiculous website you insist on using for communication. ...Nbd7 Deconreconstruction. May 24, 2019.
- ↑ Snowbound Blood: Volume Four. ORICKA: a decagrade later and i still cant believe the hunk in my red corner now is the same guy! swoooooon :flushed: Deconreconstruction. May 24, 2019.
- ↑ Snowbound Blood: Volume Seven. NECRON: † She’s been my BFF long as I can remember, and we’ve been goin’ steady for over a decagrade. † Deconreconstruction. September 26, 2019.
- ↑ Snowbound Blood: Volume Four. ORICKA: he fights like he kisses and he kisses good :flushed: Deconreconstruction. May 24, 2019.
- ↑ Snowbound Blood: Volume Seven. You can’t hear the other end of the line, but if his massive grin is anything to go by, it must be Oricka. Deconreconstruction. September 26, 2019.
- ↑ Snowbound Blood: Volume Seven. NECRON: †† We ain’t bonded yet. †† Deconreconstruction. September 26, 2019.