Vast Error: Intermission 2 Side 1
|Please, bear with the gaps until it is time for them to be appropriately filled.|
|This page has missing content or no content at all! Beef it up with some information before it is lost to the void.|
Guess My Name.
[I2S1] SAY IT.
The Second Intermission, Side One is entitled as Guess My Name, though it is not currently shown from the Vast Error adventure map. The story focuses on the Dead Shufflers as they tried to explore the structure of the Hotel California, as well as finding the Arch Nemesis of Jack Noir.
- The story starts off with a flash animation, introducing the Dead Shufflers.
- The Derse is shown for the second time as the scene changes in what appears to be a diner, dead corpse plopping down on the table.
- A door opens and reveals the members of the Dead Shufflers, as it follows:
- The next scene shows the Dead Shufflers inside of the cinema as they watch the scene of Barbie and Ken doll dancing from the screen.
- Hotel California is shown, as well as a new character.
- Various items and toys are shown throughout the flash.
- The Dead Shufflers makes their ways onto the Hotel California as Scathing Sharper held out a paper with a drawing on it as they went inside.
- Scathing Sharper introduces himself and explains that he was been invited by his Arch Nemesis, who discloses the name and also to end the source and "cat and mouse" game once and for all. He lets the other member explore the other parts of Hotel California and steal everything that deems valuable.
- Scathing Sharper inspects the figurines on the table.
- Scathing Sharper tries to vandalize the portrait on the wall, unfortunately, he didn't bring the weapons that he needed.
- Scathing Sharper boots out his Nickelodeon Computer and tries to search deconreconstruction.com
- Scathing Sharper checks on Ask Jeeves about the hotel's policy as he searches for the hotel's floor plan.
- Scathing Sharper reminiscence the fifth member of their group, who apparently betrayed them.
- Scathing Sharper opens the chatroom as he tries to inquire information from their enemies, but is instead directed to the shopping tab.
- Scathing Sharper tries to buy a knife, but pocketed the Barbie's Horse Adventure instead.
- He then reads the small letters on the Queuecard instead.
- He retrieves a card from the Queuecard and toss it on the wall as a door appears. He ventures inside.
- Scathing Sharper enters the Green Room or precisely known as the Felt Manor. The scene switches to Charmed Defalcator, who apparently ties up their lookalikes.
- Charmed Defalcator wears a Elvis Presley costume and tries to intimidate the unknown tied up group.
- Lively Stumbles voted out 3-to-1 on the subject of getting tied up by the little pipsqueak as Charmed Defalcator thinks of other things.
- Charmed Defalcator pulls out Lincoln Mestorial from his Memoransom and settles it onto the Slip N' Slide.
- As Charmed Defalcator was busy dancing, Clawback Declarant chewed his way through the group's self-imposed binding but dies later from an internal bleeding from eating all the spaghetti
- Charmed Defalcator tries to call Defrauding Dealer as the scenario changes back to Scathing Sharper, still in the Felt Manor as he recalled the previous events.
- Trace, Fin and another fleet-footed gangrene ghoul play a game of Monopoly as SS search for more bodies. He then wanders down the hall when HB suddenly appears.
- HB tries to be SS, but the perspective now changes to Defrauding Dealer, who's now taking a drink.
|v·d· Vast Error Acts|